Cinedans FEST’22 in partnership with dancescreen’22
The Entry Call for the upcoming festival remains open till 31st of January 2022.
This year Cinedans FEST partners up with dancescreen’22 by the IMZ International Music + Media Centre to select and present the international short film competition and the Performance Relay & Camera Rework Competition, along with additional programs and industry activities.
The 18th edition of Cinedans FEST in partnership with dancescreen will take place 22-26 June 2022 at Eye Filmmuseum, Amsterdam.
You can submit your film in either four categories:
- Short film competition 2022 (€20,- entry fee) - deadline 31st January 2022
- Performance Relay & Camera Rework Competition 2022 - Features (€35,- entry fee) - deadline 31st January 2022
- Outside of competition* 2022 (no entry fee) - deadline 31st January 2022
- Student competition 2023 (no entry fee) - deadline 1st October 2022
*For the professional short film competition we ask a small entry-fee of €20,-. For the competitive feature program of Performance Relay & Camera Rework, there is a fee of €35,-. All other categories are free of entry fees.
*The outside of competition program includes features, documentaries, short documentaries, short performance relay films, installations, Stereoscopic films, VR films and interdisciplinary projects.
*Note that the Student Competition will not happen in Cinedans FEST’22 but in Cinedans FEST’23. Our entry call will remain open for student films till 1st of October 2022.
- Originality and evidence of authorship.
- Content and meaning.
- Originality of concept and clarity of script.
- Synergy between dance and film.
- Camera work and editing as a contribution to this synergy.
- Quality of choreography and dance.
- Role and meaning of sound.
- Technical execution in relation to the artistic vision.
Submission fees can be covered in two ways:
- PayPal transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank transfer to: Stichting Cinedans, IBAN: NL 95 ABNA 043 07 88 460, BIC: ABNANL2A
For further information or questions please contact us at email@example.com
If you have an account, please sign in here to speed up your film submission.